Are you interested in a list of 23 free teaching tools that you can use in your classroom? From helping students learn through interactive 3D experiences to transforming ordinary classroom experiences into immersive education and much more…
Would you like to engage your students with free classroom tools in an active learning classroom environment? In the following list you will find 23 Free Teaching Tools that you can use to improve students’ learning.
- Learning Suite by MicrosoftOver 20 of Microsoft’s most popular education tools and teacher resources – all in one place!
- Flashcards by MicrosoftBuild memory and recognition skills with a modern twist on the classic learning tool.
- Office 365 for EducationFree email, shared documents, storage and more! Office 365 offers all the tools you and your students need to succeed.
- PhotosynthHelp students learn through interactive 3D experiences.
- Microsoft Mathematics 4.0Visualize math concepts to promote better understanding.
- Kinect for Windows SDKTransform ordinary classroom experiences into extraordinary immersive education.
- Math Worksheet GeneratorCreate great math worksheets in seconds!
- Digital Storytelling Teaching GuideThe ancient tradition of storytelling meets the digital age.
- KoduTeach programming, problem-solving and collaboration in a creative ‘hands-on’ environment.
- Interactive ClassroomUse classroom polls to improve student learning.
- Microsoft SkyDriveEasily manage, store and securely share thousands of classroom documents all in one place.
- Chemistry Add-in for WordThe simple, easy way to include chemistry information in your Word documents.
- Mouse MischiefA fun way to keep your students’ attention and increase participation in the classroom.
- SongsmithHelp your students ‘find their spark’ in the classroom with music.
- Accessibility Guide for EducatorsEmpower all students with accessible technology.
- Office Add-in for MoodleManage your courses with Moodle and Office documents all in one place.
- Microsoft Mathematics Add-in for Word and OneNoteCreate, calculate, solve and import mathematical equations in Word and OneNote.
- WorldWide TelescopeExplore outer space from your classroom.
- Project TuvaMake physics fun with a new twist on classic lectures.
- Ribbon Hero 2Learning Office is a game – really!
- Small BasicThe fun and easy way to learn programming.
- Bing: The Getting Started Guide for EducatorsQuickly find what you need in a visual, organized way.
- Microsoft Digital Literacy CurriculumPrepare your students for the digital future.
You may also find the following lists of tools useful: